domingo, 28 de setembro de 2008

Why the hell not?

Only now I noticed it. Haven't written in English here yet. Why the hell not? It's not a language for thinking. And it takes too long to write anything. What the fuck... One thing's for sure: it's cool for swearing! Nothing like swearing in English: fuck this, fuck that. You can say any fucking thing you want. And the fuck is always there. Haven't seen a word like that yet. Just like that fucking guy in that fucking movie, complaining about the fucking war in Viet-fucking-nam. Fuck the war. Fuck peace. Give no fucking chance to no fucking peace. See? Anywhere you fucking want it to be. And then you say: What the fuck, you do like swearing! I surely fucking do. And I don't see any problems with that. That shitty moral of yours does not fucking appeal to me. I DON'T FUCKING CARE!!!


Um comentário:

Camilíssima Furtado disse...

Adoro essa acidez, esse sarcasmo... Muito bom, ficou ritmado, parece até música. But...who cares?